Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

I have been absent from the blogging world.. I was not present for very long and already I was gone.. I have now however embarked on a whole different world of adventures.. I bought my first home out of my hometown of Chapel Hill, NC which is amazing and diverse and am now embarking on a old mill house from 1900 in a Mill Town in Burlington, NC.

It is by the river and therefore along the way I can set my soul at ease through walks by the river.

I will be attempting to give new life to this house while maintaining it's integrity as well as starting at 3/4 acre garden :) I have a wide open canvas and I'm already at three successful garden beds. Until I can share more of my adventure along the way-- finding things to do in a small town, taking back roads to find magical places and the great joy of gardening :)-- Here are some images that have been inspiring me :)

                                                                Pick Wildflowers

                                                                      Dirt Roads

                                                                    Perfect Light

So excited for all to come.. I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend-- I am going stand-up paddle boarding for the first time and I will tell you all about when I return! 

What's something fun you would love to try??

No comments:

Post a Comment