Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A little Glam on Monday :)

 Around here the sun is shining and for February it is really not that chilly so I couldn't be happier :) 

If you have the opportunity to make it to the Movies and need a pick me up from a stressful day, why not de-stress and go see a silent movie about silent movies? I know, I was sceptical at first but -
The Artist 
had amazing reviews and was playing at a fabulous local theater that has delicious snacks and oh yes drinks :)
I cannot say how fabulous and brilliant this movie was and how perfect if you want to come out dancing :) Give it a shot!


Here are some Artist-esque inspirations of old hollywood glamour from a Fab Etsy Store :)


Love! FeathersandFrills Etsy
Here are some more which shine of Old Hollywood Glamour :)

Check out FeathersandFrills for your Old Hollywood Glam needs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment