Pages

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Saturday Search: Linen Cupboard

Linen Cupboard (linen press).. that is what I will be searching for this Saturday!

With a great old house come's not a great amount of closets.. but honestly I prefer a coat closet and everything else should have it's place on the wall or on a piece.. This is why I love old pieces so much because they actually had a purpose and were used for that purpose.. so here are some pictures of what I am imagining I would like :)

I love this great kelly green linen cupboard.. it's open and it has a really great paper/fabric detail and the pulls on that bottom drawer are great! (image via Design Sponge)

Here is another great linen closet.. though I am hoping for one with glass doors.. I could always take off the doors but I love this cupboard and the drawer on top.. great minty green color (Image via Rusty Hinges Blog)


And the hunt begins! 

I will scour yard sales/ the flea market/auctions and thrift stores until I find what I need.. and I will be hopeful for a weekend find! 

What are you searching for this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment